THE PROCESS: –
As you know that any work can be tough or almost impossible and very time consuming, if there is no timely planning to execute it. So it is always better to plan your REMOVALS before you start the move of shifting your luggage or other belongings.
This trade has turned out to be a profession with the passage of time so as to avoid it to be a collapse when done by amateur individuals. So it is better to take EXPERT REMOVAL ADVISE to carry out your removals with ease.
GET OUR REMOVALS EXPERTS: –
When you call or contact our customer care service, they will help you quote a price for your move and keep you guided right from the start of the REMOVALS process. If necessary, our Removals Expert Staff will call you for an appointment to look at your house, and the items you need to move. Our team members will remind you of each and every thing at each and every step and about items you may have forgotten about.
When we have all the required information you will be given a price for the removal and a provisional date and time for the move may be booked.
EXPERT REMOVALS TIPS: –
Some of these may seem obvious but you would be surprised how many people forget them when they have so many other things related to the move on their mind. So it is always better to plan them in advance as we have mentioned earlier.
- Make Labels for your Boxes so that they can remind you at the time of UNPACKING as to what the boxes contain. Otherwise you will have to check out all the boxes which may be time consuming.
- Make out a list to help you to record what’s in each box or container. Make your own system but keep it simple and ensure that it will allow you to easily identify where everything is placed. For example you could use numbered labels and cross refer these to a list or notebook. In other words you could have a box numbered “6” and a reference to this in your notebook listing the contents of box number “6”. You can also make color references instead of numbers like red to the connectivity of red or blue to the connectivity of blue.
- Always ensure that you do not overfill your boxes and cartons, remember that they have to be lifted. Our Furniture Expert Removals Team is fully trained for all these aspects. So it is better for you to consider them to be men and not supermen. Remember that boxes which are overfilled may break as they are designed to contain a specific amount of material and weight.
- Don’t under-fill the boxes as it may make your expenses rise and also that the boxes may collapse if heavy items are placed on top of them. Try to distribute your things evenly in the available boxes.
- Make sure that you have enough Packing Material. It is essential that you have plenty of paper, bubble wrap, cartons and containers. You will also need lots of string and adhesive tape.
- Place all your delicate decoration items in a single place. Be sure to wrap them separately and place in paper balls so that they don’t crash with each other. Don’t forget to mark them as “fragile”.
- Your ornaments, glassware and other delicate items should first be wrapped in kitchen roll before using newspaper. The containers holding these items should be clearly marked as “fragile”.
- Take Care with your Soft Furnishings and ensure that you don’t place heavy items with sharp corners on top of sofas. These can be damaged quite easily if you do this.
- Start packing little bit in advance, as this will not feel hectic at the end of the procedure. Keep only essential items aside until the last day or two.
- Boxes are preferred to bags for small items. Bags are easily torn and difficult to stack.
- Use bags for soft items or items which do not have much weight.
- Where ever possible use your suitcases and other luggage to pack some of your things.
- Remember to keep important documents aside. This will obviously include any documents related to the house sale and your removal or any other official usage that you may need urgently.
- Food should be removed from cupboards and packed before the move. Ensure that all caps and screw fittings on jars and bottles are secured tightly so that they don’t spill over if in liquid form.
- Ensure that any paint or other liquids are packed in leak-proof containers. Pack in plastic bags before placing in boxes to minimize the effect of any spillages.
- If you have young children it would be advisable to look for baby sitters while the move is taking place. You will be stressed enough without trying to look after the kids. As you cannot spread your legs on two boats.
- If you have pets you should consider what is to happen to them on the day of removal. It is advised to handle them to pet care for a day and it can also be better that they are removed from the premises before the move takes place.
- Remember to defrost your fridge and freezer at-least a couple of days before your move. It is always better to run the contents of these down over the last couple of weeks before you move.
- Kitchen and other appliances such as fridges, freezers or washing machines that contain water should be drained and allowed to dry before removal otherwise they will spoil the other things placed with them.
- Ensure that any petrol driven equipment is cleaned and drained of fuel well before the move.
- You should make arrangements for your evening meal in advance of your move. You don’t want to be trying to cook whilst the place is in turmoil. However people can get short tempered when hungry so treat yourselves to a take-away if necessary.
- It goes without saying that it is far easier if you can get your decorating and carpet fitting done in advance where possible.
- Remove all lamp shades before the move. this would include table lampshades, ceiling and wall lamps if you are taking these with you.
- Most beds require to be dismantled before they can be moved. Consider this and plan accordingly.
- If you need to use an elevator or if parking spaces are a problem ensure that you get these organised beforehand.
- Self assembly furniture does not usually move well. It is better if you can make arrangements to have this dismantled before your move. You should also arrange for someone to reassemble it at your new home.
- If you have plants you may want to consider leaving these with a friend or neighbor. Some plants are delicate and may be affected by dust and paint fumes. It is better to leave these until you are settled in.
- Carefully handle all the administrative matters related to moving home.
- You should ensure that you have read your utility meters before leaving. You should also have made the appropriate arrangements with the utility and telephone companies for transfer of your services.
- Keep all your essential items together in a suitable box for the day of the move. These will include things like your credit cards, keys, wallets and mobile phones.
- If anyone in the household requires regular medication or items such as asthma inhalers ensure that these are kept safely aside. Remember that you may be working in dusty conditions.
- Should your old house be getting left empty for a period ensure that everything is turned off and that you pass the keys on to the estate agent.
- Remember to cancel your milk, newspapers and any other items that are delivered to your old house.
- Should you subscribe to any satellite or cable television services arrangements will have to be made to get this transferred.
- We cannot properly carry out your home move without good access to your premises.
- Please ensure that you have spoken to your neighbors and where necessary, arranged to leave parking places clear.
- Clear any obstruction to allow free movement to your property.
From all the above mentioned 37 useful points, you can see that your REMOVALS becomes efficient, with less loop holes, target oriented and very cost effective. Remember that we are the REMOVAL EXPERTS, working in all over the UK for years with a professional approach. We have worked for so many years and been successful in attaining big leaps, and discovering the points for making out stress free and perfect moves. So now it is the time to feel sure that EXPERT REMOVALS will do everything possible to ensure that your Removal is done without any fuss.
Feel free to contact EXPERT REMOVALS at any time if you need further advice or information about anything related to the move. We are available to serve 24/7 and even available on public and bank holidays even within a short notice period. We are cost effective and also have the ability to reduce your REMOVALS cost with a huge margin as compared to other companies working in this specific industry.