Trusted Members of
- National guild of Removers and Storers
- Which? Trusted Traders
- Removals Ombudsman Scheme
- Environment Agency
- House and Office Removals
- Professional Packing Service
- Storage Facilities
- Clearance Service
- Man and Van
- Clear Pricing Structure
- Guarantee to beat any genuine quote
- No Obligation Free Surveys
- No hidden cost
- Best price guarantee
When it comes to advertised prices and quotations as a Company we want to be as clear as possible and that is the reason why all of our prices includes insurance, labour, transportation etc. That is why we have a complete structure of pricing in place to make sure we understand the needs and requirements of every customer and this is how it works.
When a customer approaches us we arrange one of our expert surveyors or alternatively we can send out an inventory list to find out what and how much we are dealing with so we can quote a final price which wont change on the date of move. Once agreed with the price, type of vehicle, number of staff and our terms and conditions we send out a job sheet to the customer explaining all of these in black and white along with the process that how we aim to complete the job in an efficient way which can be changed without any hassle if customer prefer to complete the job in preferred way.
For bigger moves we tend to quote lump sum prices rather than hourly rates which works out a lot cheaper for customers and takes pressure off the staff to do the job carefully rather than rushing to complete the job which customers would prefer. But we know everyone is not the same and different people may have different requirements and would prefer hourly rates which is ideal for small jobs. An ideal example would be moving a studio flat or a delivery or pick up of a single or few items.
- Congestion charge £9 will apply if traveling through.
- Circumstances out of our reach may cause delays, we do not offer any discount for such lateness.
- Time will start at arrival.
- Minimum booking 2 hours.
- Hourly charges apply within 20 miles area anything above will charge 75p per mile.
In case of any queries or advice please feel free to contact us.
Proud Members of